I was quite reluctant to add this page to display my camera gear here, as I feel it amounts to bragging. But then in the past so many people asked me about what all equipment I use for my activities, therefore I find it convenient to everything here.
- Canon EOS3 film camera
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 30D
- CanonEOS 20D
- Canon XL1 with 16 x lens, 3x wide angle lens, adapter to swap still camera’s EF lenses, 5.6″ Colour TFT LCD Monitor. Azden Shotgun Microphone SGM-2X
- Sony Digital Video Cassette Recorder GV-D300E PAL
- Battery Grip BG-E2N for Canon 50D.
- Canon E1 Hand Strap for EOS Cameras with Boosters or Vertical Battery Grips
- Battery BP-511A for Canon 50D – Two
- Extra batteries – 4
- GoPro Hero 3
- DJI Action Camera
- Drone Phantom 3 Standard
- Drone DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Canon Telephoto EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Autofocus Len
- Canon Telephoto EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Autofocus Lens
- Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Autofocus Lens
- Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200 f2.8 L USM Autofocus
- Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens
- LensBaby Composer with accessories
- Canon 2x II Extender EF – Autofocus
COMPUTER/ POST PROCESSING/ STORAGE
- MacBook Pro 17″
- PC with Quad Core, with 4 Seagate HDDs 500 GB each.
- PC i8, 16 GB RAM, graphic card, with Benq
- Lacie HDDs, 500 GB each, three
- Lacie Rugged HDDs (portable) two
- WD, HDD 1 TB
- Two Stand Alone HDDs
- Iomega Super DVD Burner
- Photoshop CS 4 and Lightroom
- Aperture 1.5.6
LIGHTING/ Tripods/ Stands/Filters
- Elinchrom Quadra Ranger – 2 sets
- Elinchrom Strobes -4
- Elinchrom Softboxes – 10
- Beautydish -2
- Elinchrom Boom Arm Stand
- Canon Speedlite 550 EX
- Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX
- Wimberley PP-100 The Plamp with extensions Manfrotto Monopod
- Manfrotto Tripod 515 MV with Fluid head 510
Set of Cokin filters
Pelican Boxes for transportation of the equipment.
A set of Plamps which is very useful for macro flower photography.
‘Kingcobra’ is my motorhome/ caravan, which is used for all the outdoors of the Snake Cell and outdoor photography.